Manual wire rope grab for use on 3/8" (9.5 mm) 7x19 cable lifeline.
We have you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fiber rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of our rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials. Our most popular LAD-SAF™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam /ever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. We also manufacture a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs.
- Manual design allows user to fix in place: Fixed in place unless the user manually moves the grab up or down the lifeline, making it ideal for restraint or work positioning applications.
- Ideal for work positioning or restraint: The manual design allows user to fix unit in place making it ideal for these types of applications.
- Extremely rugged all-metal system: Stainless steel construction combined with a galvanized or stainless steel lifeline offers the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance for abusive environments.
- Cam locking system for safety: The cam brake is always engaged unless the user manually releases it to move the grab to another position along the lifeline.
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline: Allows the user to attach or remove the device anywhere along the rope lifeline for greater jobsite flexibility.
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction: A complete stainless steel build will stand up to the harshest environments for added field longevity.
- For use with 3/8" (9.5 mm) 7x19 cable lifeline: Fits the most common cable diameter sizes in both galvanized and stainless steel versions for extreme durability - order separately.
- Use with 4 ft. (1.2 m) shock absorbing lanyard: Provides added safe
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|
|Physical Dimensions||5.50x2.50x10.50 (in)|
|Physical Weight||2.20 lbs (1.0kg)|
|Product Types||Cable Rope Grab|
|Number Of Users||One|