Mobile rope grab for use on 5/8" (16 mm) polyester/polypropylene blend rope lifeline.
We have you covered with a complete line of PRO™ mobile and static rope grabs, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of our rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials. Our most popular PRO™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam lever brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall; some also incorporate a secondary inertial brake in the event the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. We also manufacture a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs.
- Mobile design automatically follows user: Provides hands-free operation automatically following user as they ascend or descend providing maximum freedom of movement.
- Inertia and cam locking systems for safety: The cam provides the primary fall protection while the inertial system will deploy in the event the user panic-grabs the device and unconventionally keeps the cam from locking.
- Energy absorbing design reduces forces: Limits the arresting forces in the event of a fall for greater safety and protection to the user and system components
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline: Allows the user to attach or remove the device anywhere along the rope lifeline for greater jobsite flexibility.
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction: Stainless steel and aluminum build will stand up to the harshest environments for added field longevity.
- Built-in gravity latch for added security: A smart design incorporates a mechanism reducing the chance of installing the device upside down for added safety.
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter polyester/polypropylene blend rope lifeline: Fits the most common rope size for rope grabs - order 50 ft. (15 m) lifeline 1299997 separately, other lengths available.
- Use with 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard: Provides added safety and security by limiting fall arrest forces imposed on a user during a fall - order 1341002 lanyard separately, others available.
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|
|Physical Dimensions||6.40x2.70x4.60 (in)|
|Physical Weight||1.50 lbs (0.7kg)|
|Product Types||Synthetic Rope Grab|
|Standards||OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32|
|Number Of Users||One|