1.4 ft. (0.4m) web scaffold choker with D-ring and web loop.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
- 1.4 ft. (0.4m) choker style anchor: Extremely versatile anchors are simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Many different lengths are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.
- Durable polyester construction: Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Ideal anchorage device for scaffolding or piping: Very simple, lightweight and easy to use device can be choked-off to a round structure to provide a fast, safe and reliable tie-off point.
- High strength steel D-ring: Provides strong, fast and safe connections, plated hardware is extremely corrosion resistant to stand-up to the elements.
- Compact and lightweight design: Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
|Attachment Type Info||Pass-Thru/Choker|
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs. (190 kg) OSHA|
|Size||1.4 ft. (0.4m)|
|Length||1.4 ft. (0.4m)|
|Web||1" (2.5cm) Polyester Web|
|Physical Weight||0.60 lbs (0.3kg)|
|Product Types||Tie-Off Adaptor / Sling / Choker|
|Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1|