- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.
- More than 400 presses per charge (with Advanced Lithium 4 Battery)
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
- Capacity: ½" – 4" (Copper and Stainless Steel), ½" – 2" (PEX)
- 270? Barrel/Jaw Swive
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 7,200 lbs. (32kN)
- Operating Temperature Range: 15?F to 122?F
- Approximate Cycle Time: 4 seconds
- LED-light For Continued Operations In No or Low-light Environments
- Longest service interval in the industry: 42,000 Cycles
- Compatible With All Standard Series Pressing Jaws and Attachments From RIDGID®
- For Use With Copper and Stainless Steel Tubing, Steel Pipe, PEX and Cutting Soil Pipe
- RP 340 Press Tool
- (2) 18V Batteries
- (1) Charger
- Carrying Case
- ProPress Jaws (1/2" - 2")