- Hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured to assure the longest possible blade life.
- One-step internal cam mechanism provides the quickest and simplest way to keep the cutting blades precisely aligned.
- Handles and grips designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting.
- Model No.: S36
- Soft (15RC-Soft steel & nonferrous metals,bolts,screws,rivets,wire): 9/16"
- Medium (31RC-Iron & steel): 1/2"
- Hard (42RC-Stainless steel,spring wire,heat-treated rod,reinforcing rod): 7/16"
- Overall Length: 38"