Another world's first! The revolutionary MOTION CONTROL remote makes every measuring task easier, quicker and more effective. You can control the LAR 350 in no time at all with the remote control's motion sensing capability. The built-in sensor detects your hand movements and transmits them to the laser. Discover a multitude of ground-breaking technologies and functions. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing gets in the way of this laser – not even falls, rain or dust. A strong measurement package for professionals with responsibility. Typically STABILA – because precision is the crucial factor.
- Fully automatic servo controlled rotary laser for horizontal and vertical applications, with remote controlled dual axes slope.
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL – quick, reliable and user friendly laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- DUAL SLOPE inclination function – controlled inclination setting of up to 5° on two axes'.
- MASKING MODE – working area which can be limited in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED ASSIST system – for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted or is being tilted.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT function – pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented STABILA PROTECTOR system – perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 6ft.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Large working area with REC 300 Digital set receiver, up to 2600ft in diameter.
- Laser class: 2
- Output: < 1 mW
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm
- Self-levelling range +/-: 5°
- Levelling accuracy +/-: 1/8 in @ 100 ft
- Diameter of working area for set receiver: 2600 ft
- Operating life: 80 h
- Battery type: D
- Protection class: IP 65
- Tripod connection: 5/8"-11