CM Man Guard is designed for a long and dependable service life for heavy duty applications. Additionally, with its environmentally friendly design, easy access to key components, less maintenance, and enhanced safety feature, the Man Guard is the right choice for your Lifting needs.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION Overload clutch prevents lifting beyond load capacity, which may damage the hoist or supporting structure or cause injury to the operator.
- READY FOR HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS H4 duty motor classification rated for heavy duty use.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE Class F insulation and thermal switch in motor winding reduces motor overheating. Helical Gears are oil bath lubricated which provides better wear while reducing noise. Powder coat painted housing and corrosion resistance zinc plated chain provides superior protection against the elements. Hard-wired power and pendant cords reduces risk of corrosion and loose connections.
- IMPROVED SERVICEABILITY Open design allows quick access to AC Brake. Easy access to Control Panel and simple wiring change to switch voltages.
- SUPERIOR LOAD CONTROL Optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with 3 Step infinitely variable pendant allows operator to adjust lifting speeds without interruption (US Hoists). Single and Two Speed units standard (Canadian Hoists). Many competitors only offer a 2 Step pendant requiring service interruption to change lift speeds.
- ECO-FRIENDLY ENERGY-SAVER Efficiently designed gear train allows a smaller horsepower motor to operate at the same speeds and duty as our competition and reduces energy consumption. Shipped in boxes made of recycled material.