The top spec D25891K 19 lb. SDS MAX L-Shape Demolition Hammer, with its hard hitting and reliable German engineered mechanism, delivers 15.5 joules of impact energy. With Constant Speed Under Load electronics, the D25891K is ideally suited for substantial demolition to concrete and masonry walls, floor and wall channeling, wall breaching, bushing for roughing surfaces, and removing plaster and tile from floors and walls. Variable speed dial allows you to reduce power for better performance in brittle substrate materials. DEWALT's SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration at the handles, compared to hammers without such systems.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 15.5 joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in chipping applications
- 15 amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power
- Lock-on rocker switch provides increased user comfort in extended use applications
- Modular design allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service
- Low Vibration, 12.4 m/s2 , allows for all day productivity.
- Rocker switch design for uninterrupted operation during sustained periods of use.
- SDS max tool holder with rubber dampers absorbs energy providing longer life
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- CHUCK TYPE SDS MAX
- IMPACT ENERGY 15.5 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 1,152 - 2,304 BPM
- MAX WATTS OUT N/A W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 23 IN
- VARIABLE IMPACT CONTROL DIAL 7 SETTINGS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 12.4