- Heavy-duty 1 3/4" polyester webbing with rugged forged aoly-steel hardware
- 3" wear pad protects primary webbing from cuts and abrasion
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members
- Economical and lightweight. Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requiments of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007