- This precision tool provides smooth, uniform flares with minimum effort.
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth flare.
- Hardened steel flaring cone, eccentrically mounted in needle bearings, produces rolling action for even metal flow, giving uniform flare walls without galling.
- Model 377 is recommended for aluminum, soft copper. It will also flare hard copper, steel, stainless steel and brass thru wall thickness of 0.035 inches
- Type: 37° SAE Flares
- Sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"