Mobile rope grab for use on 5/8" (16 mm) rope lifeline.
We have you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fiber rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of our rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials. Our most popular LAD-SAF™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam /ever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. We also manufacture a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs.
- Mobile design automatically follows user: Provides hands-free operation automatically following user as they ascend or descend providing maximum freedom of movement.
- Inertia and cam locking systems for safety: The cam provides the primary fall protection while the inertial system will deploy in the event the user panic-grabs the device and unintentionally keeps the cam from locking.
- Energy absorbing design reduces forces: Limits the arresting forces in the event of a fall for greater safety and protection to the user and system components.
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline: Allows the user to attach or remove the device anywhere along the rope lifeline for greater jobsite flexibility.
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction: Stainless steel and a thermoplastic build will stand up to the harshest environments for added field longevity.
- Unique design is less sensitive to rope variations: Will work on worn rope the same as new with no nuisance lock-ups for greater productivity and user satisfaction.
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter rope lifeline: Fits the most common rope size for rope grabs - order 50 ft. (15 m) lifeline 1202794 separately, other lengths available.
- Use with 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard: Provides added safety and security by limiting fall arrest forces imposed on a user during a fall - order 1246012 lanyard separately, others available.
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|
|Physical Dimensions||4.70x2.00x5.20 (in)|
|Physical Weight||1.60 lbs (0.7kg)|
|Product Types||Synthetic Rope Grab|
|Standards||OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|
|Number Of Users||One|