100' Cable Horizontal Lifeline System w/ Tensioner, (2) 01620, (2) O-rings
The Guardian Fall Protection Cable Horizontal Lifeline System is designed to support up to 2 workers in Fall Arrest applications. It includes (1) 100 foot span of 3/8 inch diameter cable, (2) cross arm strap anchorage connectors, (1) web tensioner, (3) cable clamps, and (1) impact attenuator. Always ensure that all aspects of horizontal lifeline installation, inspection, and maintenance are supervised by a Qualified Person.
- Easy to install
- Maintains and controls HLL tension
- Complete HLL system
- Length: 100'
- Lifeline Material: Galvanized Steel
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
- Material: Galvanized steel and polyester
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max # of Users: 2
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910